Mountain and beach vacation is combination trip package to enjoy Lombok island from top to toes. Challenge and discover the unique thrill and adventure tourism experiences that you have not felt at the “Mount Rinjani National Park”. Famed for its great beauty and eerie isolation – surely one of the most magnificent volcanoes of the Indonesian archipelago – Mount Rinjani towers over every corner of the Lombok, the first in Indonesia’s exotic southeastern island chain.
Second part is enjoy hopping island trips the most famous lombok gili island. Compose of Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili air, are located off the northwest coast of lombok island, famous with it’s beauty white andy beach and its marine life, under water coral garden view and get intertain to swim with turtle.
Have a question ?. Send us your inquiry
– Greeting on arrival and transfered to basecamp/hotel.
– Strart trekking via Sembalun gate.
– Explore Rinjani summit and “Segara Anak” Crater Lake
– Descent trek to “Senaru” gate and direct transfer to Gili Island.
– Enjoy hopping island snorkeling trip.
– Free and easy day.
– Transfer out – end of trip.
- Private AC APV coach
- Gili island Snorkeling trip
- Services of Experience English Speaking tour Guide.
- 1 night at sembalun Bungalow
- 2 nights at camping tent.
- 3 Nights at Water Front Villa Unggul Gili trawangan.
- Inbound Travel Insurance (During Tour Period Only).
- Tips on included excursions, personal items, laundry, souvenirs, any extras
- Pre & post tour accommodation, optional excursions, alcoholic beverages, etc
Extra nights are not available immediately or prior to your arrival. During particularly busy periods, hotel space in certain area can become so tight that we may be unable to sell extra nights.
Every effort is made to reserve extra nights at the hotel you’d choose to stay. If space at the hotel is not available, alternative accommodation will be reserved at a hotel of equivalent standard.
Related Tour Packages
Lombok Trip Packages
For Further information and reservation please contact:
TRAVEL, LEISURE & ADVENTURE MANAGEMENT
Telp/SMS: +62 (0) 819 1668 0241